Thursday, February 28, 2008

Agnostics - I don't quite get you.

Online I see a lot of people becoming agnostic now for some reason, which I do not really understand. It's like the hip new thing for kids to do. But today I am talking about the real agnostics. You say that there might be a chance of god existing and everything to do with science, everything we have discovered to be incorrect, but you don't understand that there are chances for anything. There is a chance that every god exists and that they are just fucking with us. There is a chance that nothing exists, and we are just insane. There is a chance that the next muffin I eat will give me telekinetic powers. Since we don't understand everything there is to know about everything, there are an infinite number of chances about every subject imaginable.

It isn't healthy to base your life on chances (agnosticism) or false hope (religion) if there is no evidence supporting the claims you believe in. Look, every intelligent atheist is agnostic, we all know that there might be a chance that we are wrong, but since there is no evidence to prove other claims we believe more so in what there is evidence for, which is science. Agnostics are atheists without balls. They don't want to be involved with atheists for some odd reason, so they just say that there is a chance for either side of the debate to be right, which in fact, every intelligent atheist already knows.

Now, it is a different story for what I like to call, type 2 agnostics. These are the people that don't know enough about either subject to have an opinion on them, and don't really give a shit anyways. These types of agnostics are fine. It sort of upsets me that you don't really care about your existence, but you are fine anyways. Do some research, and start wondering about your existence, type 2s.


I'd just like to point out the reason's why I don't believe in any god, for the people that have been wondering.

A. There is no proof for any gods' existence
B. I worship no man, animal, supernatural deity, alien or anything
C. God's a dick

No comments: