Monday, December 24, 2007

Smack Talk

On the wide wonders of Xbox Live, I have encountered quite a bit of smack talk in my days. Most of it is pretty funny. But what isn't funny is overused jokes.

My name "Plasmafrag" is a simple name to turn into an insult, example Plasmafag. Of course, since I have been on Xbox live for 2 years I have heard so much of this pathetic twisting of my name that if insults were physical entities, they would be bigger than Africa. It's just un-imaginative.

Plasmafrog, Plasmafaggot, and the ever popular Plasmafag are all examples of overused insults. I've heard enough of them. They don't insult me, they are just annoying. Imagine your name was Plasmafrag. Would you like to hear the same smack talk about you, over and over and over and over etc. for as long as you go on Xbox Live? I bet you don't.

And another thing, my age has nothing to do with my playing and/or intelligence. Sure, my voice may seem feminine, but I assure you I am male. I have male reproductive organs. And it isn't funny to call me a girl, or a 10 year old because I have been hearing this as long as Plasmafag.

I don't speak much on Halo 3 matchmaking anymore because of the stupid overused insults that irritate me ever so much. They aren't funny, insulting, or imaginative. Think up some new ones, for the love of god. And make sure they actually classify as smack talk.


Also, Happy Holidays.

No comments: