Monday, December 17, 2007

Stupidity

Sometimes I feel like I am wading in a big swamp of stupidity. First off, I know, not I think, I know that I am not the smartest kid on the block. Everyone has had there share of stupid moments. But when it all happens at once in every medium you can think of, it gets weird. Stupidity on the internet, in real life, everywhere! And I feel like I'm the only one not involved with it. Not like I want to be involved with the stupidity of others, I just feel like I am left out because I am actually sane and others aren't.

As I have said before, I am not the smartest person in the world. I think I am one of the stupidest people actually, but with all of my friends and family slowly becoming so stupid they would think that a quarter back is change back when buying something, I feel like I am getting smarter. It might be because I actually have common sense, or It might be because everyone is loosing theirs.

Now I know that all 1 of you that actually give a shit about this blog will think that I am being a stupid smart ass but let me point out some of my stupidity. Before I typed all of this crap I spelled Stupidity as "Stupididy". I checked it out through Microsoft word and etc. until I remembered that Firefox has a spell check too. Other than that because it was about 2 minutes ago, I can't think of any other stupid moments. I guess that means that either I am the smartest kid I know, or I have a bad memory. There's two good options, pick your favorite.

Well in a few years when all of my family and friends are reduced to nothing but retarded monkeys with downs syndrome, I know I will either be the same as now or be smarter than Stephen fucking Hawking.

Oh and by the way, I don't care if you are offended by the downs syndrome or retard statements. I'm the only one who reads this fucking thing anyways. And by the off chance you stumbled by my blog, piss off. I could care less about your problems.


You know what's funny? I don't actually act like a self-involved prick. I guess it's because I know no one is reading this anyways. Later my non-existent readers.

No comments: