Saturday, December 15, 2007

You know what I hate?

More than extremely religious people, racists, etc. I hate people that can't take the truth. Some people just need to see that the world is not a sugar coated love fest. There are people there that may disagree with you. People need to start taking the truth seriously. I mean, I was just posting on a topic on a forum about a story that someone wrote. I thought the story was quite odd and the structure of the story was hard to read. But I did it in a satirical fashion.

The poster before me on this topic about this story gave the truth, and I agreed with it, but made a joke to make the storyteller feel better. Of course, everyone on this forum cannot take the truth, so we both (the poster before me, and myself) were silenced. Perhaps they saw it as mocking? Nope, no mocking, making fun of, flaming of any sort.

For some reason, after our posts about our opinion on the story, we got flamed. Ironic, isn't it? The people whom thought we were flaming thought that it was right to flame us. I wasn't flaming, I was telling the truth and making a joke. Some people just can't take the truth, which makes them weak. Even the storyteller told us that he/she didn't care about our opinions and that we should shut up.


What is wrong with people? Why can't they take the truth? I'm not saying that my opinion was the truth, but that the truth is that I am allowed to post my opinion. I posted a follow up reply which I am going to probably be banned for because the moderators don't know the difference of opinion and flaming, which said "If you can't take negative feedback, you shouldn't be writing stories.

And in my defense, my post was satirical." I just checked back and it has been silenced too.


What a shame.

No comments: